Monday, 17 December 2012
Shutterfly
Shutterfly is an online website I just discovered where you can send you pictures of to get printed. It allows you to create books, prints of various sizes amongst other cool things like photo mugs. The first thing I noticed when I opened up the sight was there its as easy as 1, 2 3 process. For someone like me, I really found this useful. I was guided right up to the ordering of the photos and therefor new exactly what I was ordering no guessing. This made the site easy to use, and all the different options for ordering you pictures were on the main page and easy to understand. Blacks has a similar website for ordering prints called, it is not as easy to use. There is no steps guiding you to order images so you have to browse the sight to discover Shutterfly was by far an easier sight to use. Overall the website was effective in there goal of being super easy to use, they claimed easy as 1, 2 , 3 and it was. I feel as though moms and other people who are not computer savvy could easily figure it out and order what they want. They have drop down lists of what they offer everything from stationary to christmas cards and it only took me three seconds and scrolling over the top to figure it out could not get easier than that. I would use shutterfly if I didn't already have a place to order from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment