Monday, 10 December 2012
Feed reader has it benefits and Drawbacks. Two benefits of feed reader is being able to access the main important new updates from several different websites without having to go searching each website. I enjoyed getting to read the header or each post and decide wether or not I wanted to read the rest of the post. Though there were some draw backs to using the feed reader is the amount of information coming in can be overwhelming and you have to look at it on a constant basis or you will fall behind. Also the feed reader allows you to look at he post but does not allow you to connect to other posts of similar nature you only get that post where as with a website I can move througout the website finding similar posts.
Question 2 Financial companies are using rrs feeds. Bankers are using RSS to communicate bank rate changes. Feeds are updated regularly to reflect changes to adjustable rate mortgages or the interest rate for CDs.http://www.feedforall.com/finance-companies-use-rss.htm
Labels:
Feed Reader,
red river
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment