Monday, 17 December 2012

Picasa vs Flickr

Picasa and Flickr are very similar they both deal with your photos and allow you to organize and share them. Picasa is better at sorting and dealing with your photos, the amount of photos you can have in picasa is unlimited. Where as in Flickr you are given a certain amount of space to add pictures each month and it will only display so much data and then you either have to upgrade and pay or have some of your photos not show. For the purpose of organizing you photos and storing them Picasa is better and its free. Flickr on the other hand is better for sharing for your photos with others and getting you work out there. It offers groups that allow you share your photos with other pictures of a common interest. You can add contacts and get regular updates of each others photos. I would chose Flickr over picasa if I wanted to show my work to others and get feed back,but if I wanted to organize and store my pictures I would use Picasa. There is not wrong choice or better option it is just a matter of opinion and what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment